X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brad Nailer?

HD has added a 23 gage pin nailer to the package. That's 4 guns, hose, nails,regulator and compressor for $300. I have been putting this off for a long time account the noise issues with an air compressor, but I think i am going to buy....
    Steve.

Comment

What do you use a 23 gauge pin nailer on?

Comment

skirk55Re: Brad Nailer?
        What do you use a 23 gauge pin nailer on?
        Unknown to me. In fact, I believe I only need the 18 gage brad nailer and the 16 gage finish nailer. But if $50.00 more buys me two additional guns, it seems to be worthwhile.
        Steve.

Comment

23ga "micro pinners" are great for small mouldings and trim. They shoot a tiny headless nail. It is so small that most of the time there is no need to fill the holes. They are better in a glue-on application, where they are essentially clamps, 'til the glue dries. They are so small that you can litterally nail 2 toothpicks together and not split either of them.

Comment

Thank you I never knew what this was for.

Comment

I never would have thought that there was this much to say about a fscking brad nailer...

Comment

Comment

Quantum I asked questions about a brad nailer because I have never owned one. People here have given my lessons on what to purchase and what not to get. As a beginner this information is a big help. After purchasing an Ridgid brad nailer with everyones help it was a big asset to my tool experience. People with knowledge helped me. I thanked everyone for there help and support. It seems you are angry! I hope you just are having a bad day. Please find some Christmas spirit. Happy Holiday

Comment

Well, I am angry, but not for this reason. I am mainly angry with Republicans for our (now unpayable) national debt.

Just perplexed about how a thread about a brad-nailer could have such legs...
                    Last edited by Quantum; 12-24-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum View Post
                      Well, I am angry, but not for this reason. I am mainly angry with Republicans for our (now unpayable) national debt.

Just perplexed about how a thread about a brad-nailer could have such legs...
                      Dude...have a little too much eggnog??? Or not enough meds?

What the heck does your anger "with Republicans for our (now unpayable) national debt" have anything to do with this post? Also, who asked you, and who cares, that you are angry? Wrong forum for that kind of crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X