X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online tool manuals

Does anyone know where you can download a tool manual, I am looking for the manual for a craftsman 18 inch chainsaw, model 30588. I lost it and I need it and don't want to pay for it again. I thought I remembered downloading tool and appliance manuals free in the past...?...ah the past... Thank you for any help.

Re: online tool manuals

Did you try at www.sears.com ?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I jsut looked up the model number you list on the sear parts page, and it said nothing available for that model, http://www3.sears.com/

at one time sears sold Poulan re branded under the Sears name, if your is one or not I don't know, the other option is to take to a GOOD small motor mechanic and see he can ID it as to who the original manufacture is, and go that route, the Poulan site has a place for manual down loads but you need to know what number it is by there model number, not sears if it was made by Poulan. http://www.poulanpro.com/poulanpro/m...archPrepare.do

If was not a Poulan saw and you can ID it, then maybe you can search out the manufactures web site and see what you can find.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Yes, $6.99 shipping for a $3.16 part number, the manual.
        , that will be sent form 50 miles away...I just think it's robbery...it used to be available online to download for free...maybe not sears, but alot of other companies....I just think it's an internet rip....There must be a better way...Thank you for the imput I do appreciate the thought...

Comment

I am sorry...I gave the model number it was advertised under...the actual model number is 358.350880. That was a bad error for someone asking for help, please accept my apology.

Comment

In these cases we must give Ridgid their dues. All their tools have manuals on the net, in about 27 languages!

Comment

Working...
            X