JobMax tool bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JobMax tool bag

Does anyone know of any retailer selling the JobMax tool bag. Looks like a sweet home for all my cordless toys but cant seem to find any available for purchase except on ebay.

Re: JobMax tool bag

Excellent Idea,
    I've had two DeWalt big box kits stolen when I would leave them unattended.Since putting everything in a large Rhino duffle,no more problems problems.Holds all of em,DeWalt and Makita tools,batts,chargers,even got a corded grinder in there.One trip up the elevator.

Comment

Someone had this link - http://www.northstate.com/ridgid/en-us/dept_4.html - in one of the other threads for an online retailer. The bag is expensive, though, and appears(to me anyway) as a general tools assortment bag rather than a cordless power tool duffel. You could get two big Ridgid bags on eBay(or one large and one small) for the price(or less) of the Jobmax bag. I understand that Home Depot hasn't had the bag since 2005, and don't know if Canada ever got them. Nice bag though.....
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Not sure whether you have Home Depot in Newfi, but they may be able to order it. Not on their website tho.

It does look nice.

Comment

I'd read on this forum that they were discontinued. McGuire-Nichols makes a similar one (not exactly though) that is available at HD for about $50.

Ern

Comment

Working...
          X