RIDGID Jobsite Radio Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIDGID Jobsite Radio Video

hummm i wonder if ridgid told him to pull it, i sure hope we did not get him in trouble
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

No worries for Josh. We really are grateful for the interaction on and with the forum. You all have been asking about the radio for some time so we decided to give a little sneak peak as a very small way of thanking you for the time you spned here building a thriving community.

We figured everyone who was looking forward to the product had a chance to check it out. Again, it was for the forum, and not for the general public to stumble upon. Apologies to anyone that didn't see it while up.

Hope everyone has happy and prosperous holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
        No worries for Josh. We really are grateful for the interaction on and with the forum. You all have been asking about the radio for some time so we decided to give a little sneak peak as a very small way of thanking you for the time you spned here building a thriving community.

We figured everyone who was looking forward to the product had a chance to check it out. Again, it was for the forum, and not for the general public to stumble upon. Apologies to anyone that didn't see it while up.

Hope everyone has happy and prosperous holidays.
        Thank you for the sneak peak!

Comment

Thanks Josh and ProBrand - much appreciated.

Comment

fsdjflasd;fdska;fdsja!!!! Figures....the day I'm out runnin around takin care of business....

Ah well. Maybe they'll do another sneak peek sometime.

I did get to see a couple of the plumber videos. I'll have to do an Ode to the Ridgid TS3650.
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

The radio is due in HD on o3/02/08 and it will be 149.00 the sku is 734-637 most HDs are only getting one on this fist shippment

Comment

thats strange...my hd has 6 on order...hm oh well the more the merrier i guess

Comment

$149? I remember not that long ago the expected price was going to be $129 in the US. It's apparently going to be $149 in the Canadian stores. Geeesh, price is sure coming up - you'd think that it would be cheaper after making us wait so long. AND considering it doesn't have a charger - not really a negative, however isn't the Bosch radio at $149? And it has a charger, CD player, GFCI outlets, a remote, etc. Sounds like this Ridgid radio is being a bit overpriced.

That said, I still will probably get one, but not without some sort of a sale or weaseling myself a hefty discount.

Comment

the bosch radio goes for 179 in the U.S. not sure how much in canada...

Comment

Originally posted by tu4evr View Post
                      the bosch radio goes for 179 in the U.S. not sure how much in canada...
                      LOL. $249 up here - which is crazy, cause right now $250 Canadian is worth like $500 US!

I thought the Bosch radio was around 149 or 159 down there - haven't really priced it out. Thought I saw it before for 160 or so on Amazon and other spots like that. Either way, only $30 more for the Bosch radio?! Seems like the Ridgid radio is priced high. Between $109 to $129 would sound like more of a balanced price.

Comment

We have 2 of the radios coming on 3/2/08, also got 3 of the 18 volt combo kits and 6 of the pocket drills.
                        sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

I'm interested to see what the new 18 volt lithium ion kit will look like.

Comment

Saw the new kit at the local depot tonight. Looks just like the tools from the nicad kits but with the lithium batts. I think its priced way to high and I am very happy with all my Ridgid nicad tools.
                            For all Repair and Cleaning needs in DFW, call THAT GUY! 817-565-7508

Comment

Found the radio this morning and picked it up sound is good but the new i pod touch will not fit it's to tall and the radio is very heavy

Comment

Originally posted by jcanter View Post
                                Found the radio this morning and picked it up sound is good but the new i pod touch will not fit it's to tall and the radio is very heavy
                                Ooooh. The new iPod Touch won't fit?! Crapola! My wife has the little clip on iPod Shuffle, and I was soon looking to get the iPod Touch. Not too good to hear that it won't fit. Might just have to stick with the wife's Shuffle when we want to use it in this radio - hopefully the connector is the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X