X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Nailers

I wonder when we will see electric nailer's with the performance of today's pneumatic equipment? Any thoughts?
    Steve.

Re: Electric Nailers

DeWalt has a cordless 18volt nailer. It would be a good tool for Ridgid to make to blend in with the MaxSelect line-up.

Comment

I have the Dewalt Cordless finish nailer and it works great. I use it more than my Paslode nailers.

Comment

Thanks, canucksartech and Newman. I posted this question out if frustration as I live in a condo and am always concerned about noise. I have since gotten past this and purchased a compressor and pneumatic nailer's. Still it seems inevitable that some day we will see portable electric or portable pneumatic nailer's with the performance of today's nailer's that rely on a separate power supply and hose. When I say performance, I mean not only power, but size, weight, and so on.
        Steve.

Comment

The Dewalt dc628k (15g)is an awesome nailer. It can conservatively fire 3 nails a second in the bumb mode and has 5 levels of penetration power. As far as the big framing nailers, a Dewalt rep told me they are trying to build a large framer based on their 36v platform. They are a little quieter also.

Comment

Working...
          X