X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid See Snake - Micro?

Has anyone tried one of these? Are they any good?

I'm trying to find one of these. Has anyone seen one in their local Home Depot? What's the cost been? I've seen them locally, but they've sold out quickly. I can either purchase in Canada (local) or have someone purchase in the US for me.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Ridgid See Snake - Micro?

Originally posted by Paladin2025 View Post
    Has anyone tried one of these? Are they any good?

I'm trying to find one of these. Has anyone seen one in their local Home Depot? What's the cost been? I've seen them locally, but they've sold out quickly. I can either purchase in Canada (local) or have someone purchase in the US for me.

Thanks in advance.

There are acouple of threads on the micro under the seesnake section.

Normally have to order them, Home Depots usually dont carry them. Cost is anywhere if you go on ebay to buy it out right 175-240 dollars.

But check out those other threads, some good info on it, plus success stories

Greg
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I believe home depot is supposed to have them in stock. Give them a call and have them take a look in the computers.

Comment

They're in stock in my local HD. $299, I think.

Comment

They're in stock in my local Home Depot for $199 CAD.

Comment

199 is the price

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              199 is the price
              This is why I hate Ferguson's, they were selling them to plumber's at 215. HD is selling to "Joe offthestreet DIY" for 199? Doesn't make any sense. Why should I support and shop at my local "plumbing supply house" when I can get better prices at the "DIY supply house"?
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Fergusons does not move as much bulk product.Shelf space is more expensive.One needs to develop a strong rapport with their supply house.If you want to pay less your going to have to work on whoever.I spend a lot of time and energy keeping managers of two supply houses happy.Some jobs I give them the gravy by letting em charge full.Let them know I give a little.Helps when I go in for a big project buy.

Comment

Adam, I know what you mean and fully understand but that 215 price was their bottom price for everyone.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

As an HVAC tech and plumers helper I can tell u I love my Micro sea snake....one of those tools that I dont use all the time...but when I need it it is a life saver......I got mine from a tech who upgraded to a Testo soo only paind$125 for mine...and have been a happy puppy!!

Comment

There is one sitting at the PRO desk at my store, i use it all the time for tool repairs, really greay buy, its very handy

Comment

Do Home Inspectors use the IR-100 infrared thermometer or CG-100 gas sniffer as part of their daily tools?
                        Jay
                        Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
                        Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

They sure should

Comment

Working...
                          X