Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post HD after Christmas blowouts here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please post HD after Christmas blowouts here.

in HD yesterday, got a mobile base for power tools on clearance for $30. Got the last one.

I think it assembles up to 50 inch by 50 inch square.

Comment

Jorgensen 3736 on clearance for $6.70 each Bought all 4 of them, would buy more if they had available

Comment

Originally posted by joe_d View Post
        No, these weren't display models that I scored on last year. They were all NIB. I scored the Ridgid 4 piece 18v kit for $239, the Ridgid finish nailer, brad nailer, 9.6v screwdriver combo for $119 and the Twin Stack oil-lube jobsite compressor for $239 (I think), normally $299. They just had some ridiculous deals on select items and it varied at the different local Home Depot stores. I have 5 stores nearby, so I checked them all. It seems to me that it was excess stock that they were just trying to blow out before January 1st. After January 1st, everything went back to normal price.
        i got the 4 piece combo for 249...and the Ridgid finish nailer, brad nailer, 9.6v screwdriver combo for 84.50...i thought it was a very good price...im very pleased so far...

Comment

Originally posted by mdm View Post
          The R937 24v MaxSelect Starter Kit is now a lot cheaper. It started off at $199 then dropped to $149 and today it's a more reasonable price of $111. I know that these things did not ever move off the shelves around here. If it drops again, I'll buy. This price puts it at what you find on ebay for the 24v battery and the charger.
          its now under $ 90.00 i'd pick one up now

Comment

Originally posted by pressureman0 View Post
            its now under $ 90.00 i'd pick one up now
            Wow. Is this in all US areas, or just down in the Florida region? I might need to drive over into Michigan for the day this weekend. Anyone have a SKU number for the 24V MaxSelect starter kit?

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
              Wow. Is this in all US areas, or just down in the Florida region? I might need to drive over into Michigan for the day this weekend. Anyone have a SKU number for the 24V MaxSelect starter kit?
              in south florida maybe only

Comment

Boy, I just picked up a kit that consisted of the 18V hammerdrill and the reciprocate saw (using the X2 battery)for 239 canadian$ and I though it was a good deal. Is it really a good deal? Apparently, there are much better deal in the US

Comment

today i got the 2.5 gal compressor it was on sale for 99 it was 179 before...i think the ad goes through the 12th...its a great deal though...

Comment

Originally posted by Lo-tse View Post
                    Boy, I just picked up a kit that consisted of the 18V hammerdrill and the reciprocate saw (using the X2 battery)for 239 canadian$ and I though it was a good deal. Is it really a good deal? Apparently, there are much better deal in the US
                    In the US it's probably half what it is in Canada considering some of the crazy sale prices - guys were getting 4 piece sets with free tool mail-ins for around that price last year.
                    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Have looked at the AF2100 at my local HD which has been reduced to 69.99 but the associate could not tell me where to find replacement filters. Any advice on this product? I believe I can get replacement filters from Ridgid but was wondering if this system would be suitable for a DIY type guy, non-professional.

Comment

Here in Canada on the HomeDepot site the 12 V ridgid 1/2 inch chuck is down to $99 from $219. Listed as model R82015

Comment

YEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!! Just ran across to my local HD in Michigan earlier today. I was allowed to go play in my toy store, because the wife got to go spend some money at the maternity clothing stores (man, she doesn't like shopping normally, but wow, today was definitely her day!).

Anywho, I went into the HD, and wandered around the hardware aisle for about 1/2 hour, looking for an orange apron (it was 8pm, and they were closing at 9pm, so they were probably all hiding out, 'cause there was absolutely no one around). I ended up having a cashier page someone for me, and I had him start checking the overhead bins for me, and.......

Two sets of the MaxSelect Starter Kit (single 24 volt XLi lithium battery, 24 volt charger, and bag) - regular price $199, on sale for $89.50. Bought up both, the guy saw 2 or 3 others in the computer at another store, he's going to try to get them shipped in for me - told me if he can get more in, and I buy another 3 or more, he'll chop off another 10%. Sweet deal.

Only drawback is, from what it sounds like to them, is that they've had more orders of these cancelled, and it appears to be a clearout due to soon being a discontinued item. Makes you wonder what the story is with some of this tool lineup, if things are ending, and we're not really being told what the future plans are.

Josh, ProBrand - you guys aren't ending everything, are you? The MaxSelect lineup, it's still going to stay, right? Wondering what the future plans are.

Comment

Glendale Heights store

Among Ridgid, the 9.6V pivot-driver has been reduced from $68 to $48. The 18V hammer drill kit has gone from $200 to $160. The 18V 3-piece combo with drill, recip saw and light is now at $150, down from $200. Makita has an electric hammer drill and grinder combo reduced to $70 from $100 in the western Chicago suburbs. It was a good time to redeem gift cards and 10%-off coupons.

Comment

Chicago-area

Un-fricking believable! The Ridgid 18V, 8-piece combo is being closed-out at $300! I bought two of them. I'll keep several of the tools and sell the remainder.

Comment

Yeah, at $299 I bought the 8 pc set too. Stopped by the tool department just to make sure I wasn't missing anything and there they (2) were. Wasn't a player to buy at the $499 range as it had too much duplication of the tools that I presently have at that price point, but had to buy at $299.

Comment

Working...
                                X