X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid 18v 3ah Lithium Batteries Comming

It all depends on which version of the lithium ion batteries are going to be in these kits - if they are going to be the 1.5 or the 3.0 Ah ones. Also, I'm curious to see what tools will be in this kit, and whether they will basically be the MaxSelect tools, or if Ridgid is reinventing/reimagining their 18 volt tool line-up with this lithium ion set.

Comment

With regard to charging the Ridgid Li-Ion batteries in older Ridgid chargers, please see this thread and work back some. Both Josh and ProBrand have addressed this question in this thread.
      http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15552

Comment

i too have seen the legendary 3.0Ah 18v battery yesterday

almost jerked a tear after waiting so long

now if only i can get my hands on a TS3660

Comment

Re: Ridgid 18v 3ah Lithium Batteries Coming

I have seen the "new" single battery charger that sports the "li" emblem. It will charge all 9v-18v nicad and lithium batteries [not 24v!].

They are running around $28.00 to $39.00 [includes shipping] on E-bay along with over 512 other ridgid power tools. My local home depot maybe has 25 ridgid power tools!!!!

Cactus Man

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
            I have seen the "new" single battery charger that sports the "li" emblem. It will charge all 9v-18v nicad and lithium batteries [not 24v!].

They are running around $28.00 to $39.00 [includes shipping] on E-bay along with over 512 other ridgid power tools. My local home depot maybe has 25 ridgid power tools!!!!

Cactus Man
            My Home Depot has a couple of batteries, one or two drill, and maybe two or three old kits, but they have nice pictures of Ridgid cordless tools! Know what they say, "One picture is worth a thousand words". Hey it's not like Home Depot is a big seller of Ridgid Tools.

Comment

All of the Home Depots around here, Auburn, Ithica, and Syracuse, NY have large Ridgid displays including big dispalys of floor tools including TS2400, TS3650, planer, joiner, disc sanders a large head of row display and many wall pegboard mounted batt tools. A very large vac section and a lot of power tool accessories.

Comment

Working...
              X