suface planer 4330

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suface planer 4330

I have been looking to buy the new r4330 surface planer but no luck. I know it sez home depot has them but all the stores I have checked only carry the Model TP1300LS any one know where I can get one ,thanks

Re: suface planer 4330

Have your local HD order one for you. It appears that some HD's are not bringing in the newer R4330 model until they move out all of their TP1300LS inventory.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I agree with Badger Dave, one of the inconsistancies of the Home Depot chain, is their overall product introduction. While some stores/regions seem to be the first with the new products, other often lag months and months behind. The R4330 has been in my local (Corning, NY area) HD for at least six months, yet it's obvious that some stores are still without them. But, my local store is still carrying the old Ryobi 12-inch bench-top drill press, while the newer, variable-speed unit has been out for over a year! Ridiculous or what!?

I'm not sure how the regions are defined either, as the store in Binghamton (75 miles east of here), often sees products months in advance of this operation. Yet in some areas, they also lag. While I note little difference in Lowes' operations between here and there, Home Depot seems to be almost independant operations with very little consistancy between the two... except perhaps for the consistant lack of knowledge with 'orange aprons', that is.

I was hoping that the new CEO would straightened this kind of poor service out, but apparently such things are beyond his powers.

CWS

Comment

How about online? Is there a place I can go and order it for about the same price.

Comment

You could go to HD's website and order it there however because both planers seems to carry the same UPC code it's probably a crap shoot on which one you'll receive.
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

The planer may be around the same price, but you will likely have to cough up S&H.....
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
            X