Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where are the XLI Tools

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.....

I'm all for anyone making a buck, canuck(poet, don't even know it) but not at my expense.

I think you knew the real price all along, you're just P.O.'d that I called you on it. Considering you're VAST knowledge of the product line and the fact that you troll the US Home Depots on a regular basis, it's hard to swallow the fact you were unaware....

I've sold over a thousand items on eBay and the ones that always gave me problems were those from Ontario.......
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Dude, I only passed along what I knew with this item. Funny how I did the work to find out the price from the SKU, and get that verified for you (and myself, also, I guess). I guess it must be the first time that a price tag was wrong at HD.

And yeah, oh - you're in sales, but someone isn't allowed to make a buck off of you?? (even though that's not what my intention was). Uh huh.

If you've sold over 1000 items, and "the ones that always gave me problems were those from Ontario", I'd be interested to see your feedback, because you seem like such a nice, peachy-keen fellow. My feedback's 100% - cause I make purchasers fully aware, and people understand that a seller on Ebay is not doing things for free. (And, as I PM'ed you, I would only charge you whatever the purchase and shipping receipts said my cost was, plus the 2 or 3 bucks that PayPal would charge for the transfer fees).

I'm done with this already. I know that I'm better off not arguing with someone who's vagina is cramping.

Comment

Anybody who spends his time fulfilling a "honey-do-list" is probably more familiar with crampy vaginas than I'd ever be.....or maybe you meant cranky vagina...???
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

So canucksartech, you have that psychotic type up North too, hm?

Comment

Damn Canuck wish I could find a max select starter for 89.50 damn things are still 249.00 over here

Comment

Quantum - apparently.

NailBanger - yes, I know. Those kits are still marked at the $249 regular price here at our Canadian HD's. I picked those up on clearance at one of the Michigan, USA, stores. That's why I have them listed on eBay - cause I got a sweet deal, and for what I'm selling them for, it's still a great deal for a Canadian buyer off of eBay.

Anyone have any info about what the story is with the future XLi and/or MaxSelect and/or lithium-ion tools?

Comment

Originally posted by babick View Post
                I checked the Home Depot Store and their Web site and I am unable to find any of the Dual Voltage tools. I was looking to get a impact Gun R8823 but it is not offered anywere. Are these tools being discontinued?
                Thanks
                J. B.
                Don't know what the story is on these MaxSelect tools here in Canada, but I was at a local HD in Detroit, Michigan earlier today. TONS of the MaxSelect tools, including the impact driver. Lots of all the tools. Looks like they're all pretty fresh too, based on the serial/production numbers on them (and the lack of dust / not being in the overheads).

Comment

got a ton of them down here in Texas too. Especially the DFW area.
                  For all Repair and Cleaning needs in DFW, call THAT GUY! 817-565-7508

Comment

Working...
                  X