X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R932 Combo Kit For $489

R932 4 piece 24 volt combo kit is still kicking around in some Canadian stores for $489 plus tax. When you consider the MaxSelect starter kit is still listed at $249, the combo kit is a better deal........

Whaddaya all think??

Was gonna use the 18 volt lithium batteries from the compact drill kit to power my MaxSelect tools but maybe I should grab one of the R932 kits, especially if there's a general discount/gift card promotion in the upcoming weeks at HD..........keep the light, bag, charger and batteries and sell the drill, circ saw, and recip saw......maybe a guy could get away for half after selling the other three tools.......I dunno.........
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Re: R932 Combo Kit For $489

Just picked up the 3 piece 24 volt XLi kit in the US. Got it for around $330 and change. Huge price difference compared to stuff here.

Comment

It should be less since it has one less tool than the 4 piece kit..........

Although considering I have seen the 3 piece kit for $499 plus tax in Canada, the US is definitely the place to buy it.......

Comment

I bought R932 3 piece 24 volt XLI combo kit few months ago HD for $269 & got a free 14 volt impact driver with Ridgid Promotion!!

Comment

So you pretty much paid for two batteries and got everything else FREE...........

Comment

Originally posted by Rnolte View Post
            I bought R932 3 piece 24 volt XLI combo kit few months ago HD for $269 & got a free 14 volt impact driver with Ridgid Promotion!!
            you BASTARD!!! I'm Jealous!! daym, that's a nice find

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceLee View Post
              you BASTARD!!! I'm Jealous!! daym, that's a nice find
              I got the same deal, plus 10% off. Paid $350 even including the circular saw. I didn't even go to buy any tools but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. About 2 days later they went back up to $379. Home Depot seems to jump around alot on their prices of ridgid tools. I found the max select starter kit for $89 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
              X