No announcement yet.

should i keep the drill or the battery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i keep the drill or the battery?

of all my tools, the 12v RA impact driver is the only one for which i have only 1 battery (came as part or a combo kit). the 12v batteries are marked down from $53 to $29. the 12v 2 spd drill (r820011) is also marked down from 119 to 79. i bought a battery and the drill. do i keep the battery only, so now i have 2 batts. for the 12v impact, or do i keep the 2sp drill leaving me with 3 12v batts, another cordless drill and my 7th battery charger? i have 2 14.4v impact drivers and 2 18v hammerdrills. any suggestions, short of keeping everything, would be appreciated.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: should i keep the drill or the battery?

I bought the kit w. the free RA impact, 2batts. they do not last long I am constantly rotating but they fast charge 20-30 minutes. I use the drill wy more than the ra Impact. I would like a 3rd batt,not the compact one for the impact. I assume you bought the higher amp ones, the kit has small compact type. So keep 3, the 12v drill is very good,I think the older one I have is better,metal ring on clutch not plastic and the chuck seems better,I use it the most over my other cordless drills;12vMakita,18v&14.4vMilwalkee,18vRyobi[do not use that one much]

Comment

Re: should i keep the drill or the battery?

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
      of all my tools, the 12v RA impact driver is the only one for which i have only 1 battery (came as part or a combo kit). the 12v batteries are marked down from $53 to $29. the 12v 2 spd drill (r820011) is also marked down from 119 to 79. i bought a battery and the drill. do i keep the battery only, so now i have 2 batts. for the 12v impact, or do i keep the 2sp drill leaving me with 3 12v batts, another cordless drill and my 7th battery charger? i have 2 14.4v impact drivers and 2 18v hammerdrills. any suggestions, short of keeping everything, would be appreciated.
      Finer, I don't know about your original question, however could I sell you a couple of chargers? You seem a little short there......Ray

Comment

Working...
      X