X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R350PNA Palm Nailer

Where can I purchase this tool? I have been looking all over the internet and HD sites and cannot find one for sale anywhere?

Re: R350PNA Palm Nailer

i know that at my hd we have a good 4 of them. they SHOULD be in all stores by now, but i cant speak for other stores.

Comment

I'd been looking for it for awhile now myself, along with the 23ga pin nailer.

Finally ran into an orange apron today, who from past dealings, I knew to be fairly knowledgeable. I asked him about those two nailers. To my surprise he said he had some palm nailers.

Looked over the air tool display with him & there wasn't even a space for it, let alone one being displayed. But up on the shelves above, sure enough, there were 4 or 5. The guy said they'd had 'em for a few months now & didn't know why they weren't being displayed.

Since people don't know that these palm nailers exist, I'd be willing to wager that they're a fairly slow mover...at the Home Depot I frequent anyway.

No 23ga pin nailer though. This gent even went over to the store computer to look it up....zip, zero & nada on it.

Comment

Is there any way to special order ridgid tools at HD?

Comment

i have been told that the pin nailers are not being sold in us home depots. only in canada. sucks. i really wanted to get it too. so i went with a grex p645 instead.

Comment

The pin nailers are in the HDs, it is a Porter Cable brand.

Our Ridgid tool rep put up a display on one of the rack posts that has a POP (point of purchase) info board and a wire dispenser rack that stacks them vertically.

If your local HD doesn't stock either of them they can order them since they are active sku's and in the system.
            sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

Originally posted by harley130 View Post
              The pin nailers are in the HDs, it is a Porter Cable brand.
              Yeah I've seen the Porter Cable pin nailer at the HD's here in Atlanta, but would prefer the RIDGID pin nailer.
              Our Ridgid tool rep put up a display on one of the rack posts that has a POP (point of purchase) info board and a wire dispenser rack that stacks them vertically.
              At all the Atlanta HD's, their nail gun rack is a horizontal run with the guns on display. No spot or display for either the RIDGID palm or pin nailer, though as I stated above, the stores do have RIDGID palm nailers up on the shelves above. Definitely no displays as you've described.
              If your local HD doesn't stock either of them they can order them since they are active sku's and in the system.
              I wish that were the case, but there is no active sku for the RIDGID pin nailer.

I actually called RIDGID about this & two different RIDGID reps on two different occasions said that the RIDGID pin nailer is only available in Canada. I asked why that was the case, but they did not know.

Then called HD's customer service line & they confirmed that HD does not carry the RIDGID pin nailer in the US. Only available in Canada.

I asked why, but nobody at HD customer service knew. I asked when it would be released in the US, but again nobody knew.

The HD customer service rep I spoke with gave me some kind of referrence number & said my questions would be passed further up the customer service totem pole & I would be getting a call back in 48 to 72 hours from somebody in the know.

That was two weeks ago

Comment

Porter Cable has the distribution rights on the 23 ga pin nailer in the US. Ridgid got it in Canada is what I've been told. I'm working today 1 till 10, so I'll post the sku number for the palm nailer here tonight or tomorrow. Also will add the PC sku for the pin nailer.

Comment

Here is the info on the palm nailer. click on the graphic below for a larger view. The Porter Cable pin nailer is sku 808-097 and sells for US$109.00

Comment

Porter Cable has the distribution rights on the 23 ga pin nailer in the US. Ridgid got it in Canada is what I've been told.
                    So harley, any ideas on when Porter Cable's pin nailer exclusivity deal with US Home Depots ends, so us poor schleps here in the States can buy the pin nailer we actually want?

Comment

Doesn't sound like it will happen for a while. (Ha ha - we actually have something in Canada that you guys in the U.S. can't get! This will probably be my one and only time that I get to say it, so let me enjoy it! Just teasing.)

The Ridgid 23 gauge pin nailer has a SKU number of 495-411, and a regular price of $99.00, from our Canadian HD's. There - now that way, you fellas can judge for yourselves whether or not to drive over here to pick one up, and/or to have a friend or family member up here in the Frozen North pick one up for you.

I'll probably be listing one or two on Ebay, see if they sell for a premium, if other US buyers want one.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                        I'll probably be listing one or two on Ebay, see if they sell for a premium, if other US buyers want one.
                        Frickin' Canuck :twofinger2:

J.K. .........If you can do it....why not & more power to you I say!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscore View Post
                          Frickin' Canuck :twofinger2:

J.K. .........If you can do it....why not & more power to you I say!
                          LOL. Sorry! Well, I'm going to try, see what happens with it. Anyone from on here wants one, that's a different story. But I'm gonna see if I can't make myself a couple of bucks, save up some coin to buy the new radio when it comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                            Anyone from on here wants one, that's a different story.
                            Hey canucksartech,

Check your PM's.

Comment

10-4. I won't be doing no air lift, but ground ambulance will have to do!

Comment

Working...
                              X