X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Fuego Left hand blade?

i am in the business of house construction. They say this saw can cut faster than any saw(alot of wood), so i am assuming it is to be geared for the contractor, but yet they have the blade on the wrong side. Me and my crews are only used to worm drive saws, but when roofing, they get a little heavy. We are forced to use porter cables for lightness. All wormdrive blades are on the left hand side, when is ridgid really going to cater to us contractors. Is there even going to be a release of the fuego with a left hand blade?
    Last edited by jlk7509; 02-03-2008, 02:57 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Re: Ridgid Fuego Left hand blade?

Yes, Ridgid. This is an awesome saw. Put the blade on the left, and these will sell like hot cakes. I'll buy two I promise. The new HD77 is still 14 pounds I think, and the 5377mg is 13 pounds. I'm no wussy but making anything other than an ideal cut worm drive is awkward and heavy.

The fuego is nice and light and handles well with enough power. Just put the blade on the left side. Please.

Comment

There is a list of things we would like them to do.

This is way down that list

Comment

The saw is in a class all its own. If I want the best sawzall, I know where to get it (and you should too). If I want the best nailer, I know which brand is on top. Why not be the best at just this one thing?

Comment

Working...
        X