X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ridgid fuego

If I bought one now at full price, it's probably likely that it would drop in price in the next week or so and then I could get the difference refunded, right?

Comment

Originally posted by spamadillo View Post
      If I bought one now at full price, it's probably likely that it would drop in price in the next week or so and then I could get the difference refunded, right?
      I did that when I bought the Fuego at XMAS time @ $119. When they dropped to $79 I walked in with the receipt and they refunded me $40 on the spot. Now that it is $50 they'll refund me $29 and I'll kick in the other $21 to purchase at $50. Theirs' is a 90 day return policy and I just figure that covers me on price also, but you've gotta be aware of price decreases in order to get them.

Comment

The sku in their computer is $79 now, just called.
        They will not PM the SD store, and we are in the same district even.

Comment

fuegos are still $119 her in the NY tristate area.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Has anyone outside of Southern California seen these for less than $119?

Comment

Just checked today and HD has a bunch of stuff at 5 - 20% off, including the Fuego. But it still is just $101, a far cry from $50.

Comment

Working...
              X