X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Milwaukee only @ the HD?!

I can't say I'm surprised. Milwaukee was acquired by TTI last year(?), the same maker of Ryobi and Ridgid tools... both of which are HD exclusives.

HD is obviously in bed with TTI. Thank goodness, for you professionals, that Milwaukee will still be accessible in specialty / professional suppliers.

Comment

While I prefer to purchase my serious tools from a tools only specialty dealer or industrial supply house, it will be interesting to see what this does to big online monsters such as Amazon.

When it comes to Lowes, my bet is that TTI has been in bed (so to speak) with them and will make up a special line that only they will be allowed to sell.

Comment

On another note I read that Sears and Craftsman are splitting ways. Could that mean we'll soon see Craftsman tools at HD soon since many are TTI made as well?[/QUOTE]

I see the new flyer for Sears has Snapper mower equipment being sold.
        God Bless You Super Good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          While I prefer to purchase my serious tools from a tools only specialty dealer or industrial supply house, it will be interesting to see what this does to big online monsters such as Amazon.

When it comes to Lowes, my bet is that TTI has been in bed (so to speak) with them and will make up a special line that only they will be allowed to sell.
          Doubt it, Lowes is in bed with Black and Decker (Firestorm) and Hitachi. Would be intersting if they found someone to release a line of ttols with a LSA though. Either under the Kobalt name or another name. They already carry a Pneumatic line under the Kobalt name.

Comment

Lots of people are "in bed" with each other in the tool world it seems. This is starting to look like a day time soap opera.
            Jay
            Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
            Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jay6 View Post
              Lots of people are "in bed" with each other in the tool world it seems. This is starting to look like a day time soap opera.
              Just as long as it doesn't turn out that Ridgid is actually Kobalt's long lost twin brother.

Comment

Working...
              X