Any HD discounts available soon 10% etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any HD discounts available soon 10% etc

I just missed a discount and want to buy a ridgid planer - yet I need to save pennies too.

Can some one post here if they know of any discounts soon or private message me.

Re: Any HD discounts available soon 10% etc

If you're not in a huge hurry go to HD's website, they have a mover's form you can fill out to receive a 10% off coupon by mail, takes about 2 weeks.

Comment

Has anyone heard about a "tool event" this year at the BORG? I think it started around the end of March last year. I'd like to take advantage of that again this year, if it happens.

Comment

Ya I forgot about that. That was a great savings for me last year. It would be smart- takes profits away from Lowes, Menards etc

Comment

watch out for sales from mendards, lowes, sears..if any of them have a 10% off or 15% off sale, it'll work for HD too...

can't wait for that tool event...

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceLee View Post
            watch out for sales from mendards, lowes, sears..if any of them have a 10% off or 15% off sale, it'll work for HD too...
            Even if the tools I want to buy are Ridgid (and therefore only sold at HD)?

Comment

What happens if I buy an item at regular price, and then it goes on sale at HD? Will they refund the difference? How recently do I need to have purchased the item?

Comment

Originally posted by dc-tn View Post
                What happens if I buy an item at regular price, and then it goes on sale at HD? Will they refund the difference? How recently do I need to have purchased the item?
                Depends on the item. 99% of stuff that you buy at HD has the 90 day return policy - it states it on your receipt. And okay - there's sort of 2 answers here.

I do believe that the standard refund policy is that if you buy an item, and it goes on sale within 30 days, just bring in the receipt, and they will refund/credit you the difference, depending on your method of payment. HOWEVER, I've never had a problem on doing this within the standard 90 day return timeline. I think most people at the customer service desks understand that a refund with a 30 day timeline is a little bit of a premature deadline, when you can return an item within 90 days, and then just buy back the same item at the new sale price. So, that being said, refund/credit within 90 days (generally), just bring in your receipt.

Comment

Even if the tools I want to buy are Ridgid (and therefore only sold at HD)?
                  hello genius, i said a 10 or 15% off sale, not a lowes or mendards ridgid sale, if mendards, lowes, or sears have a generic 10 or 15% off sale off tools, HD will honor it...fyi

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceLee View Post
                    hello genius, i said a 10 or 15% off sale, not a lowes or mendards ridgid sale, if mendards, lowes, or sears have a generic 10 or 15% off sale off tools, HD will honor it...fyi
                    Wow! What's eating you? Do you talk like this to everyone or am I being afforded a special privilege? I know what you said, and I didn't say you said anything different. Sit down and take a deep breath while I explain the workings of this genius mind you have credited me with...

Anytime I've ever seen someone match a competitor's sale price, they require that it be for the exact same item. Since this is a Ridgid forums, and since that is what I personally am interested in, it just struck me as odd that a sale at another store would have any bearing on the price I could get for the items I'm wanting from HD since they happen to be Ridgid. Obviously, HD sells other things that you CAN find at some of those stores you mentioned, so they would be subject to price matching. I just happened to have Ridgid stuff on my mind when I read your post (can't imagine why that might be given where we are posting), hence the confusion that led to your rather curt reply.

From one genius to another, have a great day!

Comment

Wow! What's eating you? Do you talk like this to everyone or am I being afforded a special privilege? I know what you said, and I didn't say you said anything different. Sit down and take a deep breath while I explain the workings of this genius mind you have credited me with...

Anytime I've ever seen someone match a competitor's sale price, they require that it be for the exact same item. Since this is a Ridgid forums, and since that is what I personally am interested in, it just struck me as odd that a sale at another store would have any bearing on the price I could get for the items I'm wanting from HD since they happen to be Ridgid. Obviously, HD sells other things that you CAN find at some of those stores you mentioned, so they would be subject to price matching. I just happened to have Ridgid stuff on my mind when I read your post (can't imagine why that might be given where we are posting), hence the confusion that led to your rather curt reply.

From one genius to another, have a great day!
                      well there you go, learning something new everyday is a good thing...

so far i've gotten them to match HF, sears, mendards and lowes very easily...just tell them you'd rather buy ridgid...

Comment

Okay getting back to the question at hand. Can someone leave a note here or private message me if HD has a sale or discount offer floating out there or the tool event comes about.

Thanks

Comment

I was in the local HD two ago talking to the dept. manager about the miter saws and asked that same question. He told that they had a "Black Friday" coming up on March 28. I am not quite sure what that means but apparently during last years sale they had the ridgid contractors table saw for half price. Take that info for what it's worth but I am waiting until then to buy my miter saw and stand.

Comment

According to this there is an air compressor that will be on sale. No idea on manufacture.

Comment

Just for fun....... I am poking around the internet and stumble upon toolsdirect.com. They sell new Ridgid power tools (I thought only HD, but I guess not).
                              Jointer sells for $496.41. 3650 sells for $796.97. But, they offer a (10% off) price match and free ground shipping and no sales tax. So,if they really do honor HD prices with 10% off that then there you are....
                              BTW the total price quoted for both the jointer and 3650 with next day air is...... $2514.27 to my area!!!!
                              Like I said, just for fun.
                              Steve.

Comment

Working...
                              X