Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

TS2424 table saw wiring question- please help...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2424 table saw wiring question- please help...

I have a Ridgid table saw number TS24241. i knocked one of the capacitor covers off the motor and now I have 2 white wires and 1 brown wire hanging out that need to be re-attached to the posts on the capacitor terminals. Does it matter which post they get attached to?

Also- does anyone know which terminal the white and black wires in the POWER CORD get attached to? It doesn't say any of this in the owners manual. If someone knows or if someone could pop off their wiring and capacitor cover to take a look that would be most appreciated.

Re: TS2424 table saw wiring question- please help...

Sorry, I don't have this table saw - can't help. Others on here do, though. Someone will chime in and help you out. Good luck with your repair, and welcome to the forum. Cheers.

Comment

Re: TS2424 table saw wiring question- please help...

Looking at the motor from the back of the saw, which cover is it that you knocked off, the top one or the one down by the cord? I presume that your saw has an Emerson motor that is the same as the one on my 3612. If you like, I can remove the cover on mine and let you know how mine is wired.

You should be able to figure out how to connect the power cord by looking in the manual. The connection diagram should be in the section of the manual that deals with converting the saw to run on 220V.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
      X