X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Milwaukee Super Sawzall 6538-21

Coming soon Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. will introduce to the market their new 6538-21 Super Sawzall. To find out more about it, click the link.
    http://www.milwaukeetool.com/us/en/n...7?OpenDocument

Re: New Milwaukee Super Sawzall 6538-21

I think I'll stick with my V28 Sawzall.....no cord to cut or trip me.
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I guess I'm only a light duty user, but I'm very pleased with power of my V28 cordless Sawzall. I would like to try this one out just see how much more a 15 amp motor will put out.

Comment

well i have used the crap out of my milwaukee V28 tools since i bought them a few weeks ago and i am completely satisfied so far

Comment

About time Milwaukee came out with a sawz all that might beat out my Makita. My Makita sawz all has had counter balance for over a year.

Comment

Milwaukee had a counter weight for a long time. The current super sawzall has it.... frankly this looks like the current saw with a different handle

Comment

i wonder how much is it going to be...the current 13 amp with swivel handle is $179 at HD...wished it had swivel handle too...

when is it suppose to hit stores? late spring i'm guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by l_bilyk View Post
                Milwaukee had a counter weight for a long time. The current super sawzall has it.... frankly this looks like the current saw with a different handle

A counter weight that actually does something is a different story.

Comment

The new sawzall will be $199 beefier motor at 15amps and the constant power technology is really cool. And no it does not just mean it is corded. It means the saw will not drop SPM when it bites into material others can drop up to 1000 SPMs.

Comment

Originally posted by davy View Post
                    The new sawzall will be $199 beefier motor at 15amps and the constant power technology is really cool. And no it does not just mean it is corded. It means the saw will not drop SPM when it bites into material others can drop up to 1000 SPMs.
                    VERY interesting indeed

Comment

It's selling for $196.00 plus shipping at Tool Barn. If you go there they have some info about it that you might like to read.

http://www.toolbarn.com/product/milwaukee/6538-21/
                      Last edited by Woussko; 02-27-2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X