X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 12-Volt Li-Ion Drill/Driver??

I was at Home Depot yesterday afternoon to see if they had this new tool yet.

None on display, but I did find it on the main isle sitting on a table with some other tools left over from the Christmas holiday. They were in their boxes and there was only four... but they were marked "Now $119, was $129" This is the first I've seen this tool and the announcement was only two or three weeks ago as I recall... I don't think there ever was, a "was" price.

I asked one of the "Orange Aprons" about it and of course, they didn't know anything. So, I'm posting the question:

What's going on here.... is this a new tool to be added to Ridgid's standard product line or is it a temporary?

I look in the "New" offerings here on the site and I see things like the AF2100 Job Site Air Filtration System, and the OL25134 Aluminum 2.5 Gallon Finish and Trim Compressor; and yet, both of these have been "cleared" from Home Depot's stock (at some incredible prices too!). In both cases, I missed out as I had decided to wait for a more opportune budget time. (Only to find out later that the stock was limited and not going to be replaced!)

Is the R82007, 12-Volt Li-Ion Drill/Driver going the same way?

Does anybody know what's going on with this?

Josh?

Thanks,

CWS

Re: New 12-Volt Li-Ion Drill/Driver??

HD is running a 10-20% off sale on some of their tools. The new 12v drill/driver is included and it is on ad, not clearance. The reason for the price difference is the $129 is the normal price and the $119 is the sale price. Even though the sale started before the drills came in we still label it with the was now price because that is how the computer prints out the signs.

Comment

Re: New 12-Volt Li-Ion Drill/Driver??

Thanks,

I hoping that this was the situation. Your reply is greatly appreciated.

CWS

Comment

Working...
      X