Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great deals at HD right now (Mar 4/08)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great deals at HD right now (Mar 4/08)...

Originally posted by reconx View Post
    Can anyone supply the sku# for the Senco gun kit? I know the chances are getting slim in finding a set but I did find the $49 compressor a few days ago as I neatly organized the inventory at HD.
    I can't tell you the SKU, but it shows up on my receipt as:
    741474308093 PNUMATTLKIT <A> 99.00
    Hope that helps.

Comment

I just shipped out the box with the finish nailer today so I don't have the SKU but here's the UPC code from my HD receipt.

741474059964 $99

Call them up and they can look it up for you.

On a separate note, I scored the DeWalt D55146 air compressor at Lowe's today, they pricematched to HD which just dropped it to $309 from $349. I also have a 10% off coupon for Lowe's coming in the mail so I'll be able to return and re-buy it for another 10% off. I've been looking at this compressor for months now, and it never goes on sale. 200 psi, 78 db noise level, and air-filled tires. You would have a hard time overworking this one.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
        I can't tell you the SKU, but it shows up on my receipt as:
        741474308093 PNUMATTLKIT <A> 99.00
        Hope that helps.
        That's strange, I wonder why the SKUs are different.

Comment

I couldn't resist the Senco Finish Kit and went back yesterday to get one, only 3 left.

For those who were asking:

The item # is 1Y0053N, The UPC is 41474 05996, then below that is another # 079DF612

Comment

Originally posted by buildenterprises View Post
            I just shipped out the box with the finish nailer today so I don't have the SKU but here's the UPC code from my HD receipt.

741474059964 $99

Call them up and they can look it up for you.

On a separate note, I scored the DeWalt D55146 air compressor at Lowe's today, they pricematched to HD which just dropped it to $309 from $349. I also have a 10% off coupon for Lowe's coming in the mail so I'll be able to return and re-buy it for another 10% off. I've been looking at this compressor for months now, and it never goes on sale. 200 psi, 78 db noise level, and air-filled tires. You would have a hard time overworking this one.

i got that compressor very slightly used for $200 + a nice 50 feet set of hose...

very nice compressor, extremely portable, fits in the back of my camry so easily...works perfect for carpentry tools and light auto tools...

Comment

I've been eyeing some of the Ridgid tools for a while now waiting for either a cupon or a sale. I ended up picking up the 7 1/4" Circular saw at HD today for $79.99. Not a bad deal.

I would've bought more but the Router Kit, and Table Saw didn't end up on sale. Guess I'll just have to keep my eye out for a deal

Comment

Refer to my thread below, I hate double-posting.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...529#post126529

Comment

Heard over the PA system today at lunch in HD that if you buy a qualifying Ridgid Mitre saw and MSUV, you get the new Ridgid radio free. Not a bad deal. A few months ago the deal was buy a Ridgid mitre saw and get the MSUV free.

Comment

cpwspambuild,
                    Thanks for the assistance on the sku/upc# for the senco kit. I found six new senco finish kits at HD 1601. I guess it took a bit for them to arrive to the East coast. The roller bag looks sturdy enough as a carry-on bag for my next business trip.

Comment

I just picked up two more of the Senco three gun kits at the Absecon, NJ store. Only one left is the display model.

Comment

The Senco Profinish 35 nailer, one of three guns in the Senco kit for $99 at some HDs sells for $189 at Lowes. I bought one Senco kit when Six Senco kits mysteriously appeared in one of the HD in my area. The rest were gone the next day @1601.

Comment

Have you guys used the Senco kit?

I had a chance to pick up one (or two) but the reviews I read were very underwhelming. Just wondering if I missed out on a good deal by trusting bogus reviews

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
                            Have you guys used the Senco kit?

I had a chance to pick up one (or two) but the reviews I read were very underwhelming. Just wondering if I missed out on a good deal by trusting bogus reviews

-Chris
                            I've had the Senco nailgun kit now for over 4 years with no problems. At the price that is being given it's a steal. Senco has always had a great reputation with pneumatic products and corded or cordless guns and drivers. I also have their cordless 14.4 volt Duraspin products for drywall and 14.4 cordless finish nailers and they both perform flawlessly. I'd suggest the purchase if you're on the fence about getting it.

Comment

Actually it seems its too late for me to get it now they were gone the next AM.

I already have the equivalent guns in other brands, thats why I hesitated. I love my Bostitch 15 ga nailer, and my Stanley 18 ga brad nailer works great too, so I wasnt in a rush to replace them. If I see a Senco kit now though, Id probably buy one, I might check another local HD to see what they have.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by reconx View Post
                                Larry,
                                You might have to get a little dirty and help the HD folks organize their inventory. I found mine 2 days ago under a pile of 5 gallon units. I have not been able to locate anymore. The HD tool guy was shocked that the sku existed when he asked me what I found. Its still a mystery why the Ridgid website classifies the compressor as NEW and yet its special-priced at $49. Kudos to the member that discovered the sale and shared! I mentioned in another thread that the HD tool guy stated that the 24V 3pc kit may not be stocked at that HD because of the lack of sales. Any thoughts on the fate of the great concept 24/18V capability max select tools?
                                Reconx: Wow, I called all the Philly HDs prob 3 weeks ago about the compessor...nothing around supposedly. Which store did you find it in? I keep wondering staring at the top of the racks like a zombi, but I noticed the box sizes are similar - if you actually can see the SKU ya might stand a chance. The Frazer HD had the Senco 3 gun kit you asked about on clearance last week - around 6 of them; don't know if any are left.

Comment

Working...
                                X