X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new 12v compact tools?

I'm looking at the ridgid 2008 tool catalog and it doesn't show any other 12v compact tools except for the drill. anybody heard any news if they are coming out with any more tools in that lineup?

Re: any new 12v compact tools?

I was told they are making a flashlight for this line

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Orellano View Post
      I was told they are making a flashlight for this line
      Answering your own questions, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        Answering your own questions, are you?
        after a little research

Comment

I do believe it is Milwaukee who is planning an LED flashlight for their 12 volt lineup that they have started with their pocket driver. I have not heard of any plans for Ridgid to release one. Although it would be nice.

Comment

Milwaukee confirmed through an e-mail to me. The tool guy at HD told me ridgid had one comming out according to the tool rep

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Orellano View Post
              The tool guy at HD told me ridgid had one comming out according to the tool rep
              Bobby, take this to heart - do not take as gold the word of a random "tool guy at HD". Do a search on this forum, and you'll see that there's a lot of mis-information that comes from those sources. Granted, there are a lot of good orange aprons (some are on the forum here), but the percentage of good-to-bad is not what it should be, or what it used to be when HD first started out. So take what is said with a huge freakin' grain of salt.

It's almost sort of like those "I know a guy who knows this girl whose uncle used to party with...Julius Caesar" stories. Somewhere along the line, the game of "telephone" gets really screwed up, and the message being delivered to the final recipient has generally only about 1% similarity to what it started out as.

Comment

Working...
              X