X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryobi pocket driver

I know this is a Ridgid forum but I have a question for everyone here, maybe you guys can help me find what I'm looking for. About a year ago I want to say there was a Ryobi lithium ion pocket driver for sale at The Home Depot. It was something like 3.6 volts or more and it cost like 30 to 50 bucks. The thing was tiny and fit into a cabinet drawer (kinda like any pocket driver would) and it was like a one time buy type thing so there were probly only like a dozen of these at each store then they were gone. Well, thinking back I should have picked up one. Does any know where I can get one of these anymore ? I searched E-bay and there aren't any being sold right now. Any ideas ? and do any of you remember this tool ?

Re: Ryobi pocket driver

Don't know about the Ryobi one, but B&D and Kobalt and Skil all offer one similar to it

Comment

Yeah I know about those ones but I am looking specifically for this one. It was about the size of the 7.2 volt skil driver but not quite as big as the bosch cs-20.

Comment

I purchased two of those Ryobi pocket drivers, decent quality and size, no problems
        encountered. H.D. barely had them on the shelves. If want to P.M. me, I'd be willing to sell
        one to you at a fair price, I use one and the other has been sitting around.

Comment

ok, I sent you a pm jaco

Comment

Working...
          X