X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R82007 lit-ion drill

Not sure if this is a real power tool, but the new 3/8in. 12v Lit-Ion drill is a real winner in my book. I have had the bosch series and even the new Milw. 12 v drill and have found the even if the this drill is alittle heavier because of the chuck it is well worth the wait and the cash. The drill has been in use for about a week and no charging yet, even after numerous days of heavy load. Have a go with this one. great job Ridgid!

Re: R82007 lit-ion drill

Let us know how it's holding up after a year or so.

Comment

I too was waiting for the compact drill/driver, but I find it to be bulky and un-balanced. I opted for the Milwaulie and have been pleased with it.
      Last edited by ARE1; 03-07-2008, 04:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I have both the milwaukee and the ridgid one. Not sure which one i like better. The milwaukee fell better and they are releasing an LED flashlight this summer

Comment

Ridgid is also releasing a flashlight and another 12v lit-ion swivel head drill <i.e.> like the bosch deal. This may or may not have a chuck so wait and see.

Comment

i seen this held it and had to have it. comfort isnt always an issue. im sure most have tools that they love that arent exactly comfrot friendly. this is the "best" compact out due to chuck for small bits. great for kitchen installs.

Comment

Working...
            X