X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3660 Guard Splitter

I just bought the TS3660 on Friday at HD (somehow managed to get it for the same discounted price as the one advertised on the TS3650-so I'm very pleased). The only problem I am having is that the width of the separator seems to be about 1/16" wider that the blade kerf. I tried getting around this by filing down the leading edge of the separator so that it could 'wedge' itself in the cut but that didn't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

Re: TS3660 Guard Splitter

Are you using the stock blade that came with the saw?
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

The splitter is thin enough so that you should be able to use both a thin or a regular kerf blade with it. Are you absolutely sure that you have it aligned correctly? If the splitter isn't aligned right stock could bind up at the splitter and in extreme circumstances could be quite dangerous.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Yes, I am using the blade that came with the saw, and I have also checked the alignment using a square. I have measured the blade and the splitter width, and the splitter just seems to be a hair wider. Guess I'll contact Ridgid. Thanks for the quick replies.

Comment

Working...
        X