X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual charger cord

One of my Rapid Max Twin dual battery chargers needs a new power cord. The "parts" pages list quite a few power cords and assemblies but I haven't been able to find information to know which one the charger (140276004) needs. I dropped an e-mail to Ridgid but haven't received a reply.
    If I GOOGLE Ridgid I find a few pages, under their ASSETS directory, of pdf files on parts diagrams for some Ridgid tools but not one for the charger.
    Can anyone give me a source for such info.?
    Thanks!
    Matthew
    www.alpinefencing.net

Re: Dual charger cord

check out www.ridgidparts.com it should have what you are looking for.

Josh

Comment

Why not just make your own cord? It certainly would cost you much less than buying one from Ridgid.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I would recommend doing that as well, way cheaper....maybe not the actual cord from Ridgid but who cares...if its the right rating for the power going thru it then buy one right off the shelf at Depot.

Comment

get the ridgid cord if your on jobsites that might have OSHA pop in. they will fine you for man made anything now adays.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's a Ridgid charger (and I presume eligible for LLSA coverage, and/or 3 year warranty coverage), might it not be easier to bring it to your local service center and have the repair done at no cost?

Comment

Working...
            X