Bosch Ps10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Ps10

Hi all ,just bought the Bosch ps10,10 volt lithium.It is a right angle nut driver.Just started a new job" Appliance Technician" I no longer repair tools.I work for A&E services-Sears.I have used this tool just a few times so far while in training.This little guy feels great in my hands and is good for tight spaces.Has any body else on the forum used this tool or own one.Well, with my experience in repairing every type of corded and cordless tools i picked the Bosch because of its size,and the 10 volts and i know Bosch builds a pretty nice cordless tool.Any other thought on this tool?I would love to here them.
    Thanks, Chic
    A fishing pole is the best cordless tool!

Re: Bosch Ps10

I have both PS10 and PS20, and I found myself mostly pick up the PS10, dispite most poeple tends to prefer PS20 more (between the two).

Comment

I think the PS20 is too slow for drilling , 400 rpm. and over priced, mechanical clutch, no slow start. I have the PS40 too. I prefer impact drivers for fasteners over drill/clutch but the electronic clutch and slow start on the PS10 are excellent on precision work.
      Last edited by Andrew M.; 03-12-2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

For getting into tight spaces I don't think there are many better tools than the PS10. It has plenty of power but not too much for precision jobs. I prefer the PS40 for regular duty but it's all personal preference. Working with the PS10 is certainly a different feel but I could see how you could get attached to using it and never go back to the gun style.
        Jay
        Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
        Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Hey jay 6,enjoyed your blog on the milw.-bosch comparsin and ALL the info on the other tools.Being a tool tech(well for my own side business)i can appriciate youyr insight.keep up the good work!I have ordered parts from ohio tool in the past,when i need hougen parts Ohio tool is were i will call.

chic.
          A fishing pole is the best cordless tool!

Comment

Working...
          X