Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIDGID Lithium Compact Drill Driver R86006

Originally posted by jjmiller View Post
    I also considered buying the drill from my local HD store. It is listed in their ad for $167. I also have a 10% off voucher that I received in the mail which expires at the end of the month. This would have made the drill $150, but they said that I couldn't use the voucher on sale items. So I guess I will wait on the backordered one.

I'm probably going to use the voucher to buy the Ridgid 5" random orbital sander. Does anybody have and comments on the sander?
    Went to HD last night to buy the sander with the voucher. I decided to check out with the drill and see if they would ring it up with the 10% off voucher. They did, so the drill ended up being $150. I came home and cancelled the backordered one from HomeDepot.com.

Comment

Originally posted by spriteman View Post
      well, I suspect the Li 3.0's is indeed a typo. but, if I can get the Li 1.5's AND lifetime battery replacement it's still a great deal for $149.
      got the email that my order was finally on it's way. the drill arrived yesterday via UPS and works great so far! turn around was a total of 3 weeks -- not sure why it took that long (since these are essentially available at HD local retailers), but I wasn't in a hurry. as suspected, it came with the Li 1.5's -- still a good deal.

Comment

A nice little drill. Fairly happy with mine.

Comment

Working...
        X