X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Milwaukee Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp introduces two new cordless vacuum cleaners. One is made for use with V28 batteries and the other will use several types of Milwaukee 18 Volt batteries. Both are said to use a washable filter. To me it looks like they went for a compact design over making a real dirt eater beast model.

To find out more about them just click the link below which takes you to their site.
    http://www.milwaukeetool.com/us/en/n...E?OpenDocument

More on it can be viewed here:
    http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/weba..._195139_192137

Second link added 03/14/2008 at 20:22 EDST
    Last edited by Woussko; 03-14-2008, 08:21 PM.

Re: New Milwaukee Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Kinda looks similar in design to the Ridgid ProPac. I don't have that one, so I don't know how the specs line up.

Comment

We have these as well and here are the prices...

0780-20 (V28 vacuum) $97.20

0880-20 (V18 vacuum) $97.20

Ridgid and some other competitors have similar vacuums; I guess a big deciding factor would be if you already have Milwaukee V28 or V18 cordless tools and batteries. At this point they don’t even offer the vacuum with batteries and chargers so it’s defiantly an add on tool.
      Jay
      Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
      Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Next to a good corded small size shop vac any of the cordless will seem under powered. They are handy, but they can't do the work of a corded model.

I want to see either Dewalt or Milwaukee do up a serious cordless shop vac using several battery packs. Give it some serious power.

Comment

Working...
        X