The $49 air compressor is now $20!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The $49 air compressor is now $20!!

I just came back from HD and asked them to do a price adjustment on a lot of receipts for a 10%off coupon. They did a return and repurchase on all items in order to apply the coupon but when they rang up the air compressors they came up @ $20. Now that is a good deal!!

Re: The $49 air compressor is now $20!!

You suck!!!!

(that's a "welcome to the forum" and "I'm totally jealous" statement).
    Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

Comment

Unbelievable deal or what??

Fantastic that you got the further discount. Problem on this side of the country is that I haven't been able to find one of those units since the price first dropped to $99. Checked four stores in the region and when the price dropped to $49, I then called my sister-in-law who works for HD down in the Maryland area... none to be found there either.

I always wonder though... what makes Home Depot tick??? After all, selling a compressor of this type for only $49 is sort of ridiculous don't you think? Then lowering the price to $20!!! Well, that just seems to be an exercise where they don't have a clue as to what the item number is. But, certainly great for the customer who can find one.

Ovigr.... WELCOME to the forum!

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by ovigr View Post
        I just came back from HD and asked them to do a price adjustment on a lot of receipts for a 10%off coupon. They did a return and repurchase on all items in order to apply the coupon but when they rang up the air compressors they came up @ $20. Now that is a good deal!!
        That compressor deal was amazing, to say the least. And, it sounds like yours got even better. Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of bargain hunters that frequent here and they do pass along quite a bit of clearance tips. We seem to really help in clearing the HD shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_d View Post
          You suck!!!!

(that's a "welcome to the forum" and "I'm totally jealous" statement).
          I second that statement.

Cheers - welcome to the party.

Comment

Working...
          X