X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What makes TS3650 superior?

Well I was taught as a young lad to always go with your gut and deep down you know you have already made your decision. just go with and you won't be disappointed. I got my saw home in the back of a geo prism. took three guys to get it in the back seat. wife was freaking out because the bastard was so big. got it home, backed it into the garage, opened both back doors and just started pushing enough to get my legs in there. it slid out slicker than pig ****. anyway enjoy the many years of happy cutting this saw will bring you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I shopped and compared for two months before making my table saw purchase. For my budget, I kept coming back to the TS3650. I read nothing but good reviews. I am SO glad I bought it. I am new to woodworking and this saw fits ME perfectly. It does everything I need it to do nad is easy to use. I do not think you will be sorry you bought it!

Comment

Well if you don't plan to move it from site to site then the TS3650 is obviously the right choice. The most obvious reason would be that it has an induction motor which will last a lifetime vs. the universal motor in the TS2400 that will eventually fail. If you have the room for a contractor saw then go for it.

Comment

Working...
        X