ts3650 or ts3650 differences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts3650 or ts3650 differences?

Can someone explain the differences between the ts3650 and ts3660 I do not see any pics of the newer ts3660 on this website or at Homedepot.com...I was just about ready to buy the TS3650 when I was checking out a few posts here about the TS3660....Thanks

Re: ts3650 or ts3650 differences?

Originally posted by zekeman View Post
    Can someone explain the differences between the ts3650 and ts3660 I do not see any pics of the newer ts3660 on this website or at Homedepot.com...I was just about ready to buy the TS3650 when I was checking out a few posts here about the TS3660....Thanks
    RIDGID parts has diagrams of the two. One of the things is that there are extra leg braces on the 3660.

Comment

I came here with the same question. I was just at HD and the floor model was a 3650. When I asked about it they said they had only one left. Turns out it was a 3660 - for the same price - $467. I asked what the difference was and the guy (kid) told me that the 3660 came in one box while the 3650 came in two. Something tells me that is not the whole answer. Did Rigid cheapen up the saw so they could cut the price and take advantage of all the good reviews that the 3650 has had over the last few years?

Comment

Originally posted by Hari Selden View Post
        I came here with the same question. I was just at HD and the floor model was a 3650. When I asked about it they said they had only one left. Turns out it was a 3660 - for the same price - $467. I asked what the difference was and the guy (kid) told me that the 3660 came in one box while the 3650 came in two. Something tells me that is not the whole answer. Did Rigid cheapen up the saw so they could cut the price and take advantage of all the good reviews that the 3650 has had over the last few years?
        Just picked up the TS3660 and the only difference in the TS3650 and Ts3660 is the way the leg set is braced...otherwise they are the same...I will be setting it up tomorrow as soon as I can get my Jet cabinet saw moved in another location. can't wait to put it together, I have been looking at this saw for a while now. It seems very well built and the fit and finish of all the parts are top rate..If you are thinking on doing it I would not hesitate because at 467.00 it is a bargain. I owned the "General" contractors saw and it was nice also but I feel the Ridgid is a bit better in a few areas like having more room under the elevation handwheel and other things.

Comment

I'm wondering why we need 101 different new threads about the 3650 / 3660. Please ask questions in the threads already created.

Josh - how about a merge of some of these multiple threads??

Comment

Working...
          X