X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R350FCA not in USA?

Why is this gun available in Canada, and not the US?

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber

Ridgid Coil Framing Nailer R350FCA
    Says there is one available online, but of course, I cant order it and have it shipped to me. I dont really need a framing coil nailer, but as I understand it, it would work fine for siding coils as well. I broke a Hitachi NV65 the other day, and in no way in hell am I paying 268 bucks for a new nose piece that for no reason exploded on me.

I want a Ridgid siding nailer, but they are draging thier feet....

Re: R350FCA not in USA?

Ha, ha - we get it, and you guys don't! Na, na, na, na, nah, nah!

Just kidding. LOL. Yes, kind of weird that way.

Comment

would it be difficult to get one to me?

Comment

We also get the pin nailer that you guys dont

Comment

I know that siding nailers can be used with fiber cement siding but what about vinyl? I could see it being a problem with the fact the vinyl can't be tightly nailed to the structure. Is the depth drive adjustment able to make the nail loose?

Comment

Originally posted by Ru&Lins_05 View Post
            I know that siding nailers can be used with fiber cement siding but what about vinyl? I could see it being a problem with the fact the vinyl can't be tightly nailed to the structure. Is the depth drive adjustment able to make the nail loose?

No idea, personally I hate vinal and have maybe done one vinal job in 5 years, I hate the stuff and steer as many people away from it as possible. Man that crap is ugly....

Comment

Just got back from Vancouver, BC and picked up both the Coil Framing Nailer and the Headless Pin Driver. Had to go up there for work so I thought I would look up the closest Home Depot. They had both, I had a credit card, it was like it was meant to be! They also had a lot of the 6 1/8" Jointer Blades so I picked up a few sets as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ru&Lins_05 View Post
                Yes you can use siding nailers for vinyl and the nail is set to allow the siding to move. But you'd want a nailer designed for siding or one that will accept an adaptor, not a framing nailer like this one.

Comment

Working...
                X