First time buyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time buyer

I' planning on buyiing a s2400l portable rigid table swa I need some feed back on it..First time buter for it.It's more than I wanted to pay for it..Thanks

Re: First time buyer

I suggest you use the "Search" feature located at the upper portion of this page. Type TS2400 in the subject box and you'll find many threads dealing with this saw. Without specific questions about the saw, it's hard to know exactly what info you're looking for.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I highly recommend the search as mentioned by BD. There is also great information about competitive products. Be aware that almost anything below the current "sale" price of the TS2400 may compromise what the TS2400 offers in value (warranty,reputation and the FENCE)

****If the price is an issue consider Lowes Tool World 15% discount until 4/6/08 for either of two Hitachi table saws $329 and $229. Other members may have some opinions +/- on these models but they may be a good "starter" table saw****
      Last edited by reConx; 04-01-2008, 11:23 PM. Reason: update

Comment

I have a less expensive benchtop saw on a stand that is less that half the price of the TS2400. It is also less than half the saw. Lightweight, noisy, no dust collection and 1/2in max dado are just a few of its shortcomings. It works great but I've outgrown it in less than 5yrs. Better to have more saw than you need to start and can grow into.

A great quote from this forum "Buy the best you can afford and you'll only cry once."

Comment

I have used the little ridgid for years and it is a good saw, works well, good size table top, good fence, and portable. I think you will like it alot. Mine didnt come with a stand but the new ones do, making it an even better deal!

Good luck.

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X