X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tile saw wheels

I have the riged 12 in. compould miter saw with the stand.(awsome tool)the wheels are perfict for moving on and off biulding sites. Why then did riged put these little girly wheels on the best tile saw i have ever used?

Re: tile saw wheels

Not only that, it can't be stood up like the MSUV. I have been thinking about mounting my tile saw to the MSUV.

Comment

Maybe thats why they built the girly stand for the tile saw. So you'll get frustrated and buy the MSUV and put your tile saw on that instead. Could be a marketing strategy there.
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

MSUV?what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by tidmore2 View Post
          MSUV?what is that?
          Mitre Saw Utility Vehicle. Basically, a rolling, portable, fold-up stand that you can mount your mitre saw to, and have it mobile when you need it. A very unique and innovative accessory/design.

Comment

thanks for the reply.i'll work on my spelling

Comment

Well I bought the $99 Ridgid MSUV. So I now have the old and new MSUV, a Delta stand, and a Trojan Workcenter. The tile saw fit and looked the best on the Delta. The Delta also gives 2 different height choices. The mounting area is exactly the same size as the saw and was easy to bolt to. It is just a little tippy when stood up so I'll have to make the foot a little bigger. I had a Makita 10" SCMC on the Delta which is now on the new MSUV. I wasn't that crazy about the Delta because it collected a lot of sawdust on it and in the mounting tracks.

Comment

hope ridgid will see how useless the wheels on there stand are

Comment

Working...
                X