Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC9944 - setup warning!

Folks,

Got the AC9944 MSUV - this is one awesome miter saw stand! HD never has one open (at least here in the SF bay area) so had never seen it before. I can't believe it is $99 !! on top of that this qualifies for the tool rebate they have going on now.

As many have said it is VERY heavy. It suits my use case of rolling the miter saw into my tool closet - the world's smallest woodshop

CAUTION: during assembly (while you have the MSUV facing down) watchout while opening the leg that has the piston attached to it, it will just slam open as soon as you press the release handle!!! Just hold on to the legs and let it go slowly....

Cheers,
    Subbu

Re: AC9944 - setup warning!

You didn't read the manual did you?

Comment

They told me that the stand did not qualify....I was going to buy another one just to get the purchase prices of the compressor I was buying bumped up..to parlay that into another $30...but if you got it...more power to you.

Comment

1. Well, lets say my assembly was a little ahead of the manual and I have a bruise to show for that

2. I bought the 2400 and the MSUV in the same trip and was able to get $100 off a > 500 purchase. The discount was prorated for each tool...MSUV got $99-$80.93 and the table saw got $449-$367.07. It was all through standard checkout...

Cheers,
        Subbu

Comment

Working...
        X