12 volt drill battery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 volt drill battery

Looking to replace the batteries on a 12 volt drill about 2 years old. What's the best option. The price I've found in the internet I could replace the entier drill with the 2 battery setup and charger. Help love the drill.

Re: 12 volt drill battery

you are lucky if you can even find the battery. I am looking now for the same thing. I think this is Ridgid's designed obsolescence. I am considering buying another drill and several back up batteries, but i think i will go to some brand that I will be able to easily find replacements for. HOme Depot does not have a clue. where did you find the replacement batteries, by the way?

Comment

You can find the replacement batteries at the authorized Ridgid Service Centers. No need to buy them if you signed up for the LLSA program either. Under the LLSA Program, Ridgid replaces the batteries for free when they will no longer will hold a charge. Pretty sweet deal don't ya think?
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by FLWhaler View Post
        Looking to replace the batteries on a 12 volt drill about 2 years old. What's the best option. The price I've found in the internet I could replace the entier drill with the 2 battery setup and charger. Help love the drill.

Paid $29 for a max hc on clearance, the battery makes the drill and angle impact run way better than the compact ones. The kit batteries are 3 years old so I may send them in for LSA exchange.

Comment

LLSA not sure? What is Limited Liability Service agreement? If so how do I sign up for it.

Comment

found the LLSA I purchased mine before the april 15 2005 so the LLSA does not apply. Anyway found the part number 130252002 for 29.99 on the rigid parts web site but also found a max battery is it really worth the extra $$?

Comment

Working...
            X