X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18v Ridgid Drill/impact

Has anyone bought the Ridgid drill/impact combo yet what a great deal $179 then another $30 off for that power deal that is great. Does anyone know if they included the new charger for the lithium batteries in that kit hard to tell from the box.
    Also I know it is a different comany but I saw a milwaukee drill and circ saw combo for the same price wish I would have got it because I have not seen in my area yet has anyone else?

Re: 18v Ridgid Drill/impact

Just picked up this combo today. I haven't used it yet, but it DOES have a charger that charges both NiCad and Lithium Ion batteries.

Comment

I picked one up Friday evening for the $149 price also. i havent really done much with it yet but i can tell that the impact driver will be alot nicer for putting lag bolts in braces on Hedge posts when building fence than what the old 12v makita is.
      i too find it odd as others have stated in other posts that i could register the batteries in the kit for the LLSA but the individuals on the shelf you can't.
      the included charger charges the 9.6 12.0 14.4 and 18.0 volt batteries lithium ion , Ni-Cad and Rapid Max types
      Last edited by MAS; 04-27-2008, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Same here, brough home a set on Friday too. Forget the Milwauleee, Davy.. (IMHO) the Ridgid's LLSA trumps all other brands when it comes to cordless and for DIY'er.

And just bought a 18V 3.0 Li off the "bay"
        Last edited by Wagon Man; 04-27-2008, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Been using the impact driver for work a few days now and the included 1.3 battery is still going strong off the first charge. With only a 20 minute charge time and the fact that I don't use my drill or driver all day every day, I'm not sure I need anything more than the included batteries but I'm gonna pick up one of the lithium batteries anyway for the lighter weight.

Comment

Working...
          X