Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have this problem with serial numbers?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have this problem with serial numbers?

I bought the Ultimate 8-piece 18V kit back in January and I just got around to registering the tools a few weeks ago. Mr. Procrastinator. Anyway, all of the tools had the same serial numbers except for the caulk gun. The number was way off, as if it belonged to another kit. I have bought other Ridgid combo kits and they have always had the same serial numbers. This one tool was the odd-ball.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, has there been any problems with registration for the LLSA?
    Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

Re: Anyone have this problem with serial numbers?

Originally posted by joe_d View Post
    I bought the Ultimate 8-piece 18V kit back in January and I just got around to registering the tools a few weeks ago. Mr. Procrastinator. Anyway, all of the tools had the same serial numbers except for the caulk gun. The number was way off, as if it belonged to another kit. I have bought other Ridgid combo kits and they have always had the same serial numbers. This one tool was the odd-ball.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, has there been any problems with registration for the LLSA?
    My 8pc kit setup is the same as yours. All serial numbers consistent aside from the caulk gun which was the only one that was different. Registered in January so I should be receiving confirmation on the LLSA soon. Not really expecting any problems though.

Comment

Good, it sounds like this is normal for the 8-piece set. I was just worried that someone pulled a switcheroo on the kit before I got to it. The box wasn't shrink wrapped, so anything was possible. Thanks.
      Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. CS said edit the ebox serial number. Mine was also different.

Comment

Working...
        X