X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max-Select Caulk Gun

Any idea where one can purchase this cordless caulk gun Home Depot in my area dose not have them or is it discontinued. thanks

Re: Max-Select Caulk Gun

Ebay usually has some listed but i don't think you will be able to register them for the LLSA,

Comment

I saw it at my local the other day for $79 (or somethiung like that - not really sure). I did notice the price was considerably down from the 'normal' $119. The 'normal' price of $119, was supposedly a reduced price, but from what I don't know. Maybe it is discontinued and they are clearing the shelves. Go to another HD and see what they have.

Comment

If you go to your local home depot they can do a remote sku search for this item and find out if any of the HD's near by have it and can have it shipped to your HD for nothing. They may ask you to pay for it up front but they'll do it, thats how I got mine last week.

Comment

After calling 2 HD's and no real help i called HD Home Office customer service and explained i really wanted to buy somthing from them but could not get any where at the store level. Customer service was great she helped me locate one and its on the way. I find it amazing i had to almost beg them to buy something i wonder how many sales are lost due to things like this THANKS FOR REPLYS

Comment

Working...
          X