X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R350CHA/R350RHA nail degrees used

I was comparing a few framing nailers to the Ridgid R350CHA/R350RHA but I can't seem to locate on the tool information page or the PDF user manual where it states what nails to use with these framing nailers. The user manual refers you to the "Fastener Guide" but unless you buy the tool there seems to be no access to such literature.

I'm curious as to why such secrecy with the information as to the fastener degrees used? Why is it not posted on the product information page for ease of product comparison?

Re: R350CHA/R350RHA nail degrees used

I'm curious too, are you just ranting or posing a question? First time poster who seem to be just complaining are often simply ignored around here.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

The information is right in front of you, or at least it can be. Go to the products page, then to Air Tools, on the left hand side you will see something called the Fastener Compatibility Chart. This has all the information you seek. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        I'm curious too, are you just ranting or posing a question? First time poster who seem to be just complaining are often simply ignored around here.
        I thought I was clear in my need for information. If this is the way people are made to feel welcome here then this is my last post. I'll let you get back to playing with your tool dude.

Comment

Working...
        X