Grip-tite Magnetic Featherboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grip-tite Magnetic Featherboard

Anyone had experience with this featherboard?

grip-tite.com I believe.

Thanks,

Pavlo

Re: Grip-tite Magnetic Featherboard

I have two of the original Grip-tite Magnetic Featherboards for a number of years. Saw their demo at the St. Louis Area Woodworking Show and was and still am sold on them. They do everything they say they will. And in doing so you will keep your fingers from harms way. Money well spent as long as you use them. As I recall they are not cheap. I also bought at the show the optional steel fence plate accessory. This will enable you to make better use of the Grip-tite in the 'hold down' position when ripping lumber. One of the best accessories for a table saw or even a table mounted router that you can buy. Good Luck!
    Never Give Up!

Comment

I agree whole-heartedly!! I have been using the Grip-Tite system for years and would not want to go back to using my table saw without it! Not only do they make using the table saw MUCH safer by keeping your fingers totally away from the blade, they also allow you to make cuts that would be very difficult without them. For instance, I can now cut entire 4' x 8' sheets of plywood, etc un-assisted! They are one of the best wood working tool investments that I have made!

Comment

Originally posted by jvbanjo5 View Post
        I agree whole-heartedly!! I have been using the Grip-Tite system for years and would not want to go back to using my table saw without it! Not only do they make using the table saw MUCH safer by keeping your fingers totally away from the blade, they also allow you to make cuts that would be very difficult without them. For instance, I can now cut entire 4' x 8' sheets of plywood, etc un-assisted! They are one of the best wood working tool investments that I have made!
        Mine came in today. I saved 14 dollars by getting them on Amazon with free 2 day shipping to boot. 32.99 each. I ordered the fence, a Wixey angle gauge, and a few other things from Woodcraft.

BTW Amazon is promoting their prime shipping club right now. If you sign up you get free 2nd day shipping on your first order for Amazon items (not all vendors participate I found). The club is 79 a year and gets you unlimited 2 day shipping and pretty cheap one day $4/item. If I shopped there allot I'd keep it but I'll be canceling in the next day or two. Either way a good deal considering I got a few items. I'll be canceling mine in a few days (you have 30 to avoid getting a charge on your account) once I've made sure there isn't anything else I need.

Comment

Working...
        X