X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP1300 problem

What do you think Ridgid will do about this problem? I bought at tp1300 at Home Depot about a year ago because it was a display model and the price was right. Today I went to use it for the first time and found that the work piece would not run straight and it was being burnt. I took out the manual and took the covers off to check the blades. To my surprise there were no blades in the machine. I located the spare set and went to install them only to find out there were no blade lock bars,bolts to hold them down etc. I looked at the cutter head assembly and there are no holes for the bolts because they were never tapped. Am I the only one who has ever had this kind of problem? How did this ever get past the final inspection? Of course it's a week end so I can't call anyone. I emailed them hoping to get an answer on Monday. So here I set with a impressive piece of equipment that is totally useless.

Re: TP1300 problem

Because of the general nature of emails, I wouldn't rely on that to get you a speedy and favorable solution to your problem. Your best option IMO would be to call customer service on Monday and calmly and politely explain to the customer service rep what happened just like you did here. I'm sure that they'll take care of you.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

You might want to download and print out this .PDF file which is the parts list. That way you'll have part numbers when you call customer service. 1-800-474-3443

Try this site: http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Literature-Search
      Enter TP1300 in the search box and it should take you to where you may download the owner's manual and parts list.

Note: As of 16:02 EDT on 05/10/2008, I can't upload any files to the forum. The RIDGID spam blocker is overly active today. I'll try again later.
      Last edited by Woussko; 05-10-2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Woussko, I wonder if they didn't turn on the "mess with Woussko button, because you didn't welcome the new stuff with open arms.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X