X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftsman 100 Parts

I bought a used Craftsman 100 table saw and need a blade guard where can I find one or what will fit. Model # 11329991

Re: Craftsman 100 Parts

I'm looking for a throat guard for the same model and will let you know if I find a source for the blade guard.

Comment

hve you tried contacting sears?
      my dad purchased a used craftsman circular saw and it needed new brushes it was a very old saw but heavy duty the guy said it was last sold in the 50s, he got parts, they carry parts ofr almost everything they sell so call them and ask for the parts department

Comment

I have the same 11329991 Craftsman Bench saw. It does not have the original motor. The substitued motor is much too large and makes the cut angle adjustment difficult. Can you give me the original motor horsepower, voltage and RPM so I can look for a replacement?
        Also do you have a copy of the operating manual that I could get a copy of?
        Will appreciate any info.
        Thanks.

Comment

Here is the manual
          Motor specs are in it

Comment

Wayne, Thanks so much for the manual. I'm sure I'll be able to find the right motor with the info in the manual. Also, I've already learned a couple of things about the saw that I didn't know even though I've used it for over thirty years. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by wbrooks View Post
              Here is the manual
              Motor specs are in it

Wayne, Thanks so much for the manual. I'm sure I'll be able to find the right motor with the info in the manual. Also, I've already learned a couple of things about the saw that I didn't know even though I've used it for over thirty years. Thanks again.
              Bob

Comment

www.searspartsdirect.com

there should be exploded diagrams shown after you enter you model tool.

Sears parts is pretty good on having stuff (I'm not saying the prices are good now). I was amazed when in 2006 I for the heck of it went on their site and found all the parts I needed to put an old Craftsman Commercial router back in service that I bought in 1980 or 81 I think. Bearings, brushes, a switch, cost me less than $20 I think so I decided to put the money out. Gave me a fourth router for $20 that I keep a 1/4" round over bit in.
                Last edited by Bob D.; 08-23-2008, 09:51 PM.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                X