Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Milwaukee Hole Hawgs on eBay

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    The Ridgid heavy duty right angle drill is styled much more like the Milwaukee 1675 classic Hole Hawg. It may well fit into their case #48-55-0111.
    http://www.milwaukeetool.com/webapp/..._192334_192327

I would like to see some of the "Wood Choppers" on this forum make up nice custom fit wood cases for power tools with well thought out storage for both the tool and accessories. Such would not come cheap but a well thought out case (to me anyway) would be well worth some good $$$ if made right.
    that is what i am talking about those self feed bits and any other piecemeal bits you may have always get lost just hanging out!!

Comment

If there's anyone wanting a Milwaukee 1860 Super Hole Hawg and you're an eBay member, act fast and you may be able to grab this one up. It is a new one and not used. Item: 120263950229

Note: I am not the seller and am in no way connected or related to this seller. He/she does have very good feedback and that's why I posted this on here. This seller does require bidders to have a verified PayPal account or your bid will get rejected.

Comment

Before I saw this I noticed as well a huge number of Hole Hawgs showing up on ebay. I picked up a 1675-6 for $152.00 two weeks ago. It is not remanufactured it cam ein the factory sealed box and is brand new. That is a heck of a good deal.

Jeff

Comment

Here is an update for Milwaukee Hole Hawgs that I found on eBay today where the seller says they are new. I really have no way of being sure, but I'll only post listings where the seller has good feedback. You might get lucky. Personally I wouldn't bid too high. That way if it doesn't turn out to be a new one in perfect condition, you haven't lost too much $$$. It's your choice as to how much you feel you can trust the seller.

These are for the classic 1675 (2 speed) Hole Hawg and are listing numbers.
          320256680133 - very good feedback score
          110255138265 - not the best feedback but not bad and price is still low
          ================================================== ============================================
          These are for the 1680 Super Hawg
          120266343658 - Very good feedback
          230256009102 - Super feedback score
          ================================================== ============================================
          I may setup a thread for other brands of heavy duty right angle drills such as the Dewalt DW124 and some by Makita. They get pretty good reviews. I haven't seen many listings for the Ridgid R7130 but here is one where it's claimed to be new in the box. Again, I do not know how good or bad these sellers are. Please read all of the listing before acting. Some sellers terms have made me back off an item quickly. I will not bid if the seller seems to be an &^%$# regarding people or terms.

150252287989 - This has a buy it now price and a make offer. You might try a rather low offer and see if he/she takes it. No way would I personally give the "buy it now" price for this.
          Piette, I bet you are happy as that is a very good deal for a brand new one.
          I have seen a few well known service center-dealers selling off reconditioned tools on E-bay. This is where I knew there company name as being a highly regarded service center. Sometimes it pays to check them out, but do use care.
          Last edited by Woussko; 05-28-2008, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I see quite a few listed both used and new today. When you search try 1675-1 and also 1675-6 for the model numbers if you want the classic. Also, try 1676-6 which is the same but comes as a kit with the case for it.

If you want a Super Hawg search for models 1680-20 and 1680-21.

Please note that a 1670-1 is made and is a single speed (900 RPM) version of the classic Hole Hawg.

Now please go take a look and do not go paying $300+ for a Hole Hawg when you should be able to get one new in the box for under $200 if you work things right. Use the extra $$$ for bits so you can actually make holes with it.
            Last edited by Woussko; 08-31-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Hey Everyone

I have found that as of today there are several listings for "New In Box" Milwaukee 1675 Classic Hole Hawg drills and several 1680 Super Hawg drills on eBay that have yet to receive many bids. If you want one, this might be your lucky time to try bidding.

Comment

Working...
              X