X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Hole Hawgs on eBay

I'm finding there are quite a few Milwaukee 1675 and 1680 Hole Hawgs listed on eBay that haven't received many bids. Some are claimed to be new in the box. You may want to check them out. Be sure to review seller's feedback and terms before bidding. Good luck if you happen to be wanting one.

To find them search as follows: Milwaukee 1675 or Milwaukee 1680 or Milwaukee Hole Hawg. Please note that the 1680 is the beast Super Hawg. Another pretty nice heavy duty right angle drill is the Dewalt DW124 and DW124K. The K means it comes with a case.

Note: I, Woussko am not selling any of them as of this time, and I do not personally know anything about the sellers. Bid at your own risk.
    Last edited by Woussko; 05-18-2008, 08:06 PM.

Re: Milwaukee Hole Hawgs on eBay

Got mine last week on Ebay $155.00 for the 1680 without case

Comment

I think Woussko has been infected with the Rickets tool fetish syndrome.I noticed sales of blonde wigs on E-Bay are way up.

Thanks for the info Woussko

Comment

i dont like the hole hawg that much it does not have a clutch and if it catches on something it will twist your arm off
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          I think Woussko has been infected with the Rickets tool fetish syndrome.I noticed sales of blonde wigs on E-Bay are way up.

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I gotta apologize to the howling one...I posted a thread 'bout the guys that make this site great and didn't mention him...oops.

Wousko, thank you...I been on the market for a Superhawg for some time now...and PC's $155 price has me drooling...they run almost 3 times that new.

Comment

I paid $357 for mine back in 1988.

Greatest tool for anything from drilling holes to mixing concrete in 5 gallong buckets.

Seen a lot of injuries come from the Milwaukee Hole Hawg.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I purchased the last R7130 Ridgid right angle drill we had at the store. The prices had been reduced from $299 to $199. I got this one since it was the display for $149. Luckily we still had the box for it in the overhead so I could register the LSA on it. It is a beast also with it's 3 speeds, mixes thinset without any strain on low speeds. Haven't tried mixing mortar or cement with it but would expect it to work well.
                Last edited by harley130; 05-18-2008, 11:32 PM. Reason: added picture
                sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

I keep telling you the forum is cheaper than ebay!

I was wondering where all these wigs were coming from I just figured they were a gift from Mark
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

For anyone that wants a right angle drill something like the Milwaukee 1680 Super Hawg, also look at the Dewalt DW124 and Makita DA4031 before putting out good money. The Ridgid R7130 has some internal issues and may well be why they seem to have been discontinued. (not sure what the true story is on them) It's more like the Classic Hole Hawg model 1675. My bet is with TTI making power tools for Ridgid and also owning Milwaukee that there will be a new Ridgid heavy duty right angle drill more like the Milwaukee coming out soon. I would expect it to be more like a Super Hawg design.

For people wanting a good D handle drill with right angle head, the Milwaukee 1107 comes to mind and when sold as a full kit it's the 3107. Milwaukee uses some tricky suffix numbers but just forget them for now. Before going for a Milwaukee please look at the Makita DA4000LR which is very nice. It's a more user friendly tool.

Now let's face it Milwaukee has been and still is the King of corded drills. You won't go wrong if you can buy one at a nice price.

P Crack, You did great if the 1680 really is a new one or even a new factory reconditioned one.
                    Last edited by Woussko; 05-19-2008, 06:44 AM.

Comment

i have the regular hole hawg and the super hawg. the super hawg does have a clutch in low speed. but the drill is a lot heavier than the dewalt timberwolf.

my hole hawgs have seen lots of underground boring work. the flat back makes them easy to pry forward in a ditch.

my new timberwolf is up to 11+ amps. my old one was 8+ amps.

i like the 300 rpm low speed of the timberwolf to spin my 1.25'' sectional cables.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

I almost didn't buy the Super Hawg because it had no case. This thing is nearly 18" long and I thought about just using a canvas tool bag. I found a new blow molded case from ToolUp.com for $24.75 She's a beast. I can't wait to find some old wood and try out my 3" forstner bit.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                          I almost didn't buy the Super Hawg because it had no case. This thing is nearly 18" long and I thought about just using a canvas tool bag. I found a new blow molded case from ToolUp.com for $24.75 She's a beast. I can't wait to find some old wood and try out my 3" forstner bit.
                          Try it in high speed with a 1-1/2" auger bit and go attack an old stump. Just be sure to brace it well before pulling the trigger or we may have you spinning around with the beast.

Comment

Milwaukee is really pushing these out to the distributors, all kinds of discounts and spiffs for large orders. There is currently a buy two get one free mail-in rebate on several of these models right now. 1675-6, 1680-21, 3107-6 but still $155 must be reman or something because that's much lower than dealer cost.
                            Jay
                            Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
                            Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Cool! I didn't even know ridgid made a right angle drill.
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                              X