Milwaukee Ice Tempered Sawzall Blades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Ice Tempered Sawzall Blades

Has anyone on this forum tried out any of the Milwaukee Ice Tempered Sawzall Blades yet? They don't come cheap but if they really are better then they may be worth the extra cost.

Re: Milwaukee Ice Tempered Sawzall Blades

I'm still into The AX, by Milwaukee. I've seen The Ice hanging by The AX, so one day I'll grab a package. Until then, I guess I'll just read what others have to say about The Ice....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Maybe I'll grab some and give them a try. I think where they would really help is heavy cutting in steel. I guess time will tell.

Comment

I've used the torch blades extensively, though they're better, I didn't think they were that much better than a std metal blade.
        The wider blade does help make a straighter cut, I found I could go through 1-2 blades per 4" CI cut as opposed to 2-3 on regular metal blades.
        Had a large residential job cutting in 4"x2" tee-wyes for new fixtures in occupied rentals and had a good chance to explore a few ways to cut....time will tell on these new blades.

Comment

Working...
        X