Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ts3660 Bevels And Wings

I'm Assembling My New Ts3660 And I Have Noticed Two Things:
    The Bevels On The Table Do Not Match The Wings In Length And Angle.
    I Was Able To Align The Wing/table Seams Perfectly But When I Place A Straight Edge Across The Table And Wings Its Obvious That The Wings Go Up On The Outside Edges. If I Shim The Seams That Will Cause A Gap On Top. Any Solutions?
    Thanks

Re: New Ts3660 Bevels And Wings

Unless the angle of the wings is grossly out, you should be able to use very thin shims that won't cause much gap....just loose the bolts without removing the wings. I'd try that approach and see what it brings you. If it's really unacceptable, you could try removing the wings and filing down any burrs. If that's no help, you could consider a return.

Comment

Thanks for info I'll have to take a closer look. I installed the HERC-U-LIFT system this morning and I should resolve the wing issue before I continue the assembly.

Comment

I Took A Closer Look At The Saw Found The Main Table To Be Warped In The Middle. I Went To Home Depot On The Way Home From Work To Make Sure They Have More Saws And Spoke To Manager. He Said
        Bring It Back. As Soon As I Got Home I Broke It Down And Took It Back. Now I Know The Saw Inside And Out. Brought New One Home Set It Up And It Is Perfect....what A Relief! That Thing Is Heavy.
        I Know I'm Going To Be Happy With This Saw.

Comment

Working...
        X