X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washer turbo nozzle

Anyone have any experience or comments concerning the Home Depot Turbo Nozzle:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...10000003+90048

Re: Pressure washer turbo nozzle

Even though I don't own the exact turbo nozzle in your question, I do have a DeWalt DP125 rotary nozzle that costs about the same. It works great for cleaning cement walks and driveways in record time - thus using less gas and water to get the job done. I would guess that it took me about half as long to pw my sidewalk with a rotary nozzle compared to using one of the standard nozzles that came with my DeWalt pw. Hope this helps with your question.

Comment

I bought the rotory turbo nozzle at home depot, and although it is expensive, I am glad I did. I redid the driveway with the rotary and it made a significant differnce.

Comment

Originally posted by R Dawg View Post
        Even though I don't own the exact turbo nozzle in your question, I do have a DeWalt DP125 rotary nozzle that costs about the same. It works great for cleaning cement walks and driveways in record time - thus using less gas and water to get the job done. I would guess that it took me about half as long to pw my sidewalk with a rotary nozzle compared to using one of the standard nozzles that came with my DeWalt pw. Hope this helps with your question.

The Dewalt is excellent, made in Italy, like the CAT one. Make sure your nozzle bought online is Ceramic not metal in the the internals or it will not last long.

Comment

This one is also made in Italy. The literature with the product does not say ceramic, however inside the center of the nozzle the visual parts look like white ceramic and not steel. The part is priced comparable to others, which indicate they are ceramic.
          Last edited by phils; 06-07-2008, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X