3300 Pressure Washer 2.8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3300 Pressure Washer 2.8

I just purchased this pressure washer from Home Depot and I'm having a really hard time getting it started. I got it started once but now I can't start it again. I have never had a problem starting them before. I'm about to take it in to shop and have them look at it. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have pulled the plug and whiped it off and put it back in. I think it's getting gas.

Re: 3300 Pressure Washer 2.8

Make sure red switch is turned to on. I have the same washer.

Comment

Go thru the start up basics again, maybe you missed something.
      close choke
      turn on gas
      turn on/off switch to on
      install oil in engine
      install gas
      verify there are no loose wire not connected
      If nothing helps contact Rigid customer service or return the unit back to home depot and get another one.
      Good luck!

Comment

Jevon,

My 3300 starts with one easy pull consistently day after day. I have never had a problem with it starting, in fact, to date, it has been the easiest starting 4 cycle motor I have ever owned in my life and I have been using various 4 cycle motors for over 40 years [I had a mini bike with a Briggs and Stratton motor when I was 7 years old]...

I agree with Phils...

Go thru the start up basics again, maybe you missed something.
        close choke
        turn on gas
        turn on/off switch to on

Have a great day and please let us know what happened!

Freddy

Originally posted by jevoncrafts View Post
        I just purchased this pressure washer from Home Depot and I'm having a really hard time getting it started. I got it started once but now I can't start it again. I have never had a problem starting them before. I'm about to take it in to shop and have them look at it. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have pulled the plug and whiped it off and put it back in. I think it's getting gas.
        Don't squabble with the chickens
        Instead, soar
        with the eagles

Comment

Mine starts every time also. I find that squeezing the trigger on the gun while pull starting it makes the pulling easier, but other than that, mine always starts within two pulls.

Comment

Working...
          X